This heat-activated perm is designed for use on normal, resistant and color-treated hair and provides natural looking curls while leaving the hair looking and feeling conditioned and extremely manageable.
- For normal, resistant & color-treated hair
- Humidity & moisture resistant
- Prevent fading & color damage
- Acid pH 6.9 technology
- Natural looking results
- Shampoo hair and thoroughly rinse.
- Towel blot lightly.
- Wrap on rods using consistent tension
- Do not use lotion or any other wrapping aid.
- Preheat dryer for a full 5 minutes or longer on hottest setting.
- Unscrew cap of Lotion Bottle Part B. Snip tip off Part A
- Squeeze entire contents of Part A into Lotion Bottle Part B.
- Close with dispenser cap and shake well.
- Snip tip before applying.
- Apply lotion lightly to each wound rod and then reapply a second time.
- Use all the lotion.
- If necessary, apply a third time.
- There should be a minimum of dripping.
- Blot excess lotion from scalp, forehead and nape of neck with wet cotton.
- After blotting scalp.
- Place a plastic cap over all wound rods making sure all nape rods are covered.
- Secure cap at forehead.
- Pinch the open ends together at the forehead and clip shut.
- Immediately place client under preheated dryer.
- Set timer for correct time for client hair conditions (see instruction sheet for recommendations).
- When time is up, check one or two test curls and adjust time as desired. 15 minutes is the maximum recommended processing time.
- When processing time is complete, immediately remove plastic cap.
- Take client to shampoo bowl.
- Hair should be rinsed with comfortably hot water using full pressure for a full 2 minutes. Set timer to avoid under-rinsing.
- Remove excess water by thoroughly blotting each rod before neutralizing.
- Apply cotton around the hairline to avoid dropping, and place client in upright position.
- Apply Neutralizer to each rod at least twice, making sure all neutralizer is used.
- Set timer for 5 minutes allowing Neutralizer to remain on the hair for the full time.
- When the time is up, rinse the rods thoroughly with comfortably hot water.
- Remove rods and rinse lightly again.
- Style as usual.
Glyceryl Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Water, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pentasodium Pentetate, Laureth-23, Fragrance, Styrene/Acylates Copolymer, Ammonium Hydroxide, PPG-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Oleamidoprophyl Dimethylamine, Trisodium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol