Eco Styler Krystal Styling Gel 16 Oz is a non-flaking, maximum hold styling gel the was specifically developed for African-American hair but is ideal for all hair types and textures, as well as synthetic hair! It effectively adds radiant shine, incredible body and volume, and is water based as opposed to alcohol based, which provides moisture to maintain healthy hair.
Eco Styler Krystal Features:
- Maximum hold formula.
- Great for African-American hair.
- Ideal for all hair types even synthetic & color treated.
- Non- flaking, itching, or tacky.
- Adds ultimate support & thickness.
- Alcohol free, water based formula.
- Improves shine and hair health.
- Increases moisture levels.
An allergy test is required 24 hours before use of this product. Follow steps 3-5 and apply product to the inside of your arm. If not irritation is visible within 24 hours you may proceed with tinting eyelashes. Do not use this product if irritation is visible.
For best results wash lashes thoroughly with mild soap. Let lashes dry before treatment.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly around eye area. This will prevent staining and will adhere eye shield to skin. Place enclosed eye shield on skin underneath eye lashes. Eye shields can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Shake Activator (#1) liquid from bottle to the rounded side of cotton swab or remove the plug from the Activator bottle top and use the transfer pipet to transfer the Activator to the rounded side of cotton swab.
- Apply wet cotton swab liberally to the lashes. Ensure that the hair is thoroughly moistened; repeat the procedure 1-2 times. Leave on eyelashes for 1 minute. Apply the Gel Colorant (#2) to the pointed end of the cotton swab and brush evenly onto damp lashes. There is no processing time. Your lashes will be tinted instantly.
- Wash off eyelashes with warm soap and water. If accidental staining occurs use mild soap with warm water and gently rub the area of using a wash cloth.
Activator: Water, Silver nitrate, Ammonium hydroxide, Acrylates/c10 30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer.
Colorant: Water, 1.2.4 trihydroxybenzene, Citric acid, Sodium laureth sulfate, Disodium oleamide, MEA-sulfosuccinate, cocamide DEA, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium sulfite