The Enzo Milano 13mm Curling Iron is possibly the most versatile curling iron on the market today. Their version of a 1/2" curling irons, the 13mm enables users to create numerous looks ranging from tight ringlet spirals, to large curls, and beautiful waves all with one tool. This is the #1 choice for Hollywood hair stylist because the results can't be duplicated with any other iron in the industry.
Enzo Milano Bi-Tube Features:
- Complete versatility & control.
- State-of-the-art ceramic core.
- TribostaticTM heat sink outer layer.
- Flash heat-up...only 60 seconds.
- 320F max temperature.
- Non-stick, smooth teflon coated barrel.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Friction, & tangle free.
- Long-lasting curls.
- Even heat distribution.
- Consistent curling results.
- Emits negative ions for smoother results.
- 8' swivel, tangle-free power cord.
- Lifetime warranty through manufacturer.
- 100% heat resistant glove for quicker styling without burns.
- Instructional DVD with styling tips.
- Place the protective heat glove on the hand in which you are going to hold the hair
- Select a small even strand of hair to curl.
- Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head with tip facing down.
- Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip in a downward direction.
- Hold for 2 to 5 seconds.
- Without pulling the curling iron down, release the hair from tip allowing the hair to slide out. Slide the curling iron out of the hair.
Never pull it down, because this can cause the curl to tangle.