Contains 2 of Each:
Crackle Metals Collection:
- China Glaze Crackle Metals Nail Polish - Tarnished Gold 80761 - Honey Hue
- China Glaze Crackle Metals Nail Polish - Crackled Medallion 80762 - Bold Bronze
- China Glaze Crackle Metals Nail Polish - Platinum Silver 80763 - Shimmering Silver
- China Glaze Crackle Metals Nail Polish - Lilac Lavender 80764 - Soft Lavender
- China Glaze Crackle Metals Nail Polish - Haute Metal 80765 - Pale Pink
- China Glaze Crackle Metals Nail Polish - Oxidized Aqua 80766 - Aquamarine Blue
- China Glaze introduces the new Crackle collection for Summer 2011. The absolute hottest metals are getting crackled with a deconstructed crackle design over your favorite shimmers, glitters and creme lacquers. Summer is about to sizzle with this innovative collection of metals. You've never worn polish like this! Make a bold statement with this edgy and creative polish that was specially formulated to crack while it dries, which creates a fun design.
This China Glaze Crackle Metals Display comes from the China Glaze nail lacquer line that offers the latest technology and innovation in formulas. We're talking about more than just you favorite colors! This is a high-quality, professional nail polish that dries within 60 seconds and make your nails look absolutely spectacular. Also, resistant to chipping and color fading while promoting healthy nail growth. With China Glaze... be prepared to Unleash your Inner Color!
- Layer China Glaze Crackle over your favorite base colors to create your own bold, unique look. Also, use a lighter coat for fine crackles or a thicker coat for deep crackles. Allow approximately 5 minutes to dry for the Crackle Glaze top phase to work its magic and when completely formed, apply a top coat to seal the design for prolonged wear.
- Long wearing & oil based.
- 220 strand brush provides easy application.
- Flexible & will not chip.
- Greatest coverage & fashion shades.
- Non-thickening formula.
- Tolulene & DBP free.
To get the best, longest lasting manicure:
- Apply a base coat.
- Then, two coats of nail lacquer.
- Then apply a top coat
- When needed, refresh with another top coat.
Ethyl Acetate, SD Alcohol - 40B, Adipic Acid / Neeopentyl, Glycol / Trimllitic, Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Silica, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl, Alcohol, Steraralkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium, Bentonte Sucrose, Acetate Isobutyrate, Trimethyl, Pentanyl, Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Tosymide, Kaolin