This treatment is specially formulated with magnesium and modified proteins that absorb into the hair with the addition of heat. ApHogee treatment drastically reduces breakage.
For hair that...
- Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer.
- Is over-bleached.
- Will not hold color. (
- Breaks when combed or brushed.
- Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying
- Significantly reduces breakage
- Rebuilds hair structure for 6 weeks
- For best results a hooded dryer is required
- Ideal for color-treated, relaxed or permed hair
- pH optimized
- Shake well before use.
- Gently cleanse hair with ApHogee Shampoo.
- Rinse thoroughly and towel blot.
- Apply enough ApHogee Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend for even distribution.
- Leave hair uncovered.
- Do not use a plastic cap, and seat client under medium heat dryer. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair should not be agitated while drying.)
Note: When ApHogee Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. Do not comb or brush hair while ApHOGEE Treatment is dried and in the hair. Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Apply ApHogee Moisturizer to hair & scalp. Leave for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Proceed to next service or style as usual.
Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ethylene Urea, Dimethylol Urea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Magnesium Carbonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance