his skin care kit provides a head to toe treatment that will enable you to take your beauty care to the next level. It has a 360 degree rotating brush that quickly buffs away dry, dead skin to gently cleanse and smooth the entire body. Results are amplified when used with the Salt Scrub. This mild cleanser is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin and not only aids in exfoliation but it improves blood circulation, clears the pores, and ensures regeneration of new skin cells. It is waterproof and battery operated for use in the shower.
- UltraCleanse Handheld Tool
- Sea Salt Scrub
- 4 AA Batteries.
- 4 Interchangeable Attachments:
- Facial Brush: Ideal for deep-pore cleansing. Just use with you favorite gentle cleanser deep cleansing and exfoliation.
- Facial Buffer: Perfect for a gentle facial exfoliation. Use with the Sea Salt Scrub to buff away flaky, dry skin. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- Body Brush: Polishes the skin and preps the body for creams or self tanner application. Helps unclog pores,
banish dry, flaky skin and prevent ingrown hairs. Great for all over use.
- Pumice Stone: Blasts away rough, dead skin and smoothes out dry skin and calluses leaving your feet not only
looking great but also feeling revived. The perfect tool for at home pedicures.
- Removes rough, dead skin
- Battery operated & waterproof for use in the shower
- Ideal for whole body exfoliation
- Perfect for at home pedicures
- Unclogs pores
- Helps prevent ingrown hair
- Smooths out dry skin
- Great for deep cleansing
Use Your Sea Salt Scrub with the UltraClanse Spa Treatment BrushFor Face:
- It is recommended to use the Facial Sponge with the Sea Salt Scrub on the Face.
- Apply a pea sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub onto damp treatment area.
- Turn on the UltraCleanse device with Facial Sponge attachment and rotate gently on the face in large circular motions.
- Begin at the chin and work in upward motions and in an outwards direction.
- Use the Facial Sponge on the neck and chest area as well for a gentle cleansing.
- Pat dry.
- It is recommended to use the Body Brush with the Sea Salt Scrub on the Body.
- Apply a dime sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub onto body in the shower.
- Turn on the UltraCleanse device with Body Brush attachment and rotate gently on the body in large circular motions.
- Work scrub into a rich lather avoiding too much attention on sensitive areas.
- It is not recommended to use the Body Brush on the face, neck or chest.
- Pat dry.
- It is recommended to use the Foot Pumice with the Sea Salt Scrub on the Feet.
- Soak feet in warm water for 5 to 15 minutes to aid in the relaxation and removal of calluses.
- Once skin has been properly moistened, Sea Salt Scrub may be used in one of two ways:
- Apply a dime sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub to each foot and cover foot in plastic wrap for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off Sea Salt Scrub after 5 minutes.
- Turn on the UltraCleanse device with Foot Pumice attachment and
rotate on the heels, toes and calluses to remove dead and dry skin.
- Pat dry.
- Apply a dime sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub to each foot.
- Turn on the UltraCleanse device with Foot Pumice attachment and rotate
on the heels, toes and calluses to remove dead and dry skin.
- Pat dry.
For optimum results apply your favorite moisturizing lotion on treatment areas after treatments.
Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Water, Canola Oil, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.